Saturday, May 2, 2009

Brett's Dream


I just have the cutest husband Ever..
I can't wait to see this commercial!! It's going to be great*


For the longest time Brett has wanted to be an actor. In this last year he has been apart of commercials and movies. He is still auditioning for more parts and has currently working on a part in a student film! He is Great at what he does, and I know he is only going to get better! This picture is from a commercial Brett did a couple of months ago. It was an energy drink commercial that will be playing on USA and some other TV stations! I'll keep you posted on when it will be airing and what other stations it will be on! I am so proud of him for going after his goals and dreams. He still finds time to be with his family and work full time. He is my Hero and inspiration!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That's so awesome! really i had no idea that he was into that. i knew about jazz but not acting! it would be aweosme to see his comercial.

Todd and Jenn said...

Hi Brittney! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Are you still in our ward. Your blog is so cute.