Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daddy's Pride and Joy

Brett has become the cutest daddy ever. There are times when I catch him just looking at Zach with that twinkle in his eye. I can just hear his thoughts of how crazy it is that we made this little person. Brett is still scared that he is going to break him, because he is so small. He can't wait until Zach is at the age he can play with a ball. My fear is that zach will grow up and be playing with a ball before i'm ready to let go of this baby stage. I couldn't have asked for a better Husband and now he has turned into such a Fabulous Daddy. We are lucky to have him!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I would have to agree with you, he is such a cute daddy! You should post more pictures of little Zach on you blog because he is such a doll:)

Tammy said...

Cute Daddy! Cute baby!