Sunday, December 21, 2008

Little Zachs First Pictures



Zach got his first professional pictures done Nov. 18th. He was 2weeks old. I have to say he wasn't a big fan of the whole naked part. We didn't get all of the pictures we wanted because he was so fussy!! Kinda makes me sad, but I'm over it because we did get some really cute ones. He is getting so Big. He is now 7 weeks old and growing so fast. It's almost not fair how hard you work to get them here and then they grow up so fast. But I have to be honest, I'm loving every stage he's going through. He is now starting to smile really big and giggle a little bit. I just love having him in our home. For as much as I want to keep him an infant, I really am looking forward to the next stages ahead. I have so much I want to teach him and activities I want to do with him. He has become such a great addition to our Family.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm so with you! I remember with Olivia i was so anixous to see what she would be like when she was older but at the same time i didn't want her to get any bigger. with Jacob and Mackenzie it feels like i've hardly blinked and they are bigger than the last time i looked at them. babies are such sweet treasures.

Cute pictures!!