Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our last day with ELDER BLACKHAM



DECEMBER 10th, we took Brigham to the MTC. He is going to Taichung Taiwan. We are so proud of him. And glad he has this opportunity. He is going to be great. He has such an amazing testimony, I'm glad he has a chance to share it and serve the Lord. He always giAdd Imageves everything his best and that's why I know he is going to be great. He is a great example to all of us and we love him for that. It was allot of fun but very hard dropping him off. It was hard to think we are not going to see him for two years. It is comforting to know he is in good hands and he is going to help so many people. We first took him to breakfast @ Denny's then off to the MTC. We are going to miss him like crazy! When he gets back Zach is going to be two. He isn't going to recognize him. This is a huge sacrifice he is making and we know he will make us PROUD. God be with him!

4 comments:

Growing-up-walker said...

I love your blog it is so cute! I am glad you visited mine. I will have to put you on my list of other blogs to visit. We love you guys and hope all is going well with that baby of yours.

Mary Jane said...

Wait a sec...you guys have a baby?!? Congratulations! It's good to be in touch again. FYI, there's a strange black spot on the background of your blog and I thought there was something wrong with my computer screen. Phew.

The Carter Fam said...

Hey... I found your blog through John & Emilee's. Anyway, hope things are going good for you and your family. I'm going to add you to my fam & friends on my blog. Now we should be able to keep in better touch. Zach is adorable! Post some more pictures of him and post them.

Tammy said...

Hey Britt, how are you guys? I miss hearing from you! how's your new place? how's your cute baby? I hope to hear from you soon!